UMGSA Lounge Booking
To book the UMGSA Lounge, you must email Ruth (Office Manager) at email@example.com and include the answers to the following questions.
Please note: we need seven business days lead time to book the Lounge.
- What date(s) are you hoping to book?
- What hours would your group be using it?
- Are you a registered UM student?
- Please provide your student #
- Who is this gathering for?
- What is the purpose?
- Are you a student group registered with UMSU?
- How many people are you expecting?
- What kind of furniture arrangement will you require?
- Will you use the projector and screen?
Please provide your own laptop and connecting cord.
- Who will be in charge?
- Please provide their name, cellphone number and student number:
- And will they be in attendance the whole time?
- What provisions will be in place to follow UM Covid-19 protocols?
- Will there be food involved?
Potlucks are not allowed. You can bring in pre-packaged snacks, or you must order food from a licensed establishment.
- Will there be alcohol involved?
You would need to obtain a liquor permit from Liquor, Gaming & Cannabis Authority of Manitoba: https://lgcamb.ca/
When you provide these answers we can submit the request to Conference & Catering Services. They will make the decision whether the Lounge is ready for a booking on that day. They will provide the set up.