- This event has passed.
Preparing & Delivering The Perfect Presentation
March 8 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join us for a webinar on “Preparing & Delivering The Perfect Presentation ft. Eric Termuende!”
Webinar Description: In a world that is more distracting than it has ever been before, how do we get the attention of our audience and keep it? A good presentation doesn’t just effectively use the stage or the screen, it is delivered with passion, incredible story and emotion, and confidence. The question is: how do we convey all of when we’re new to presenting, pitching, and performing?
In this engaging, interactive, and insightful session, learn from the global keynote speaker Eric Termuende as he shares tricks and tips from the 350+ stages he’s been on around the world speaking to companies from Amazon to Zoom.
Attendees will learn:
• How to effectively use virtual presentation platforms to enhance your message
• What optimal lighting should look like and how to set up the room
• How to ensure high-quality audio
• Getting the most out of your webcam and where it is recording from
• How to effectively structure a presentation
• The three rules of communication
• Converting nerves to excitement
• Monitoring tone, pace, and volume
• How to craft story and emotion in a presentation
Please RSVP if you wish to attend this Webinar. Once you RSVP, you will receive the Zoom link to view the webinar 1 day before the event.
Date: Monday, March 8, 2021
Time: 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM CST