There are many housing options available to you as a student at the University of Manitoba. If you’d like to live on campus, visit Student Residences for more information.
If you would like to live off-campus, you have lots of options: houses, apartments, suites and duplexes are available to rent all around Winnipeg at a price to suit almost every budget. There have been issues with illegal housing practices in the area surrounding the U of M in recent years, however, so click here to educate yourself on this issue. If you are looking for a rental property off-campus, make sure that your residence meets the required standards for housing in Manitoba. Winnipeg Police Service provides a map of the city with crime statistics if you would like to learn more about the safety of particular neighbourhoods in Winnipeg. It’s also a good idea to visit the Residential Tenancies Branch for information on your rights as a tenant.
Other Useful Links
- Globe Property Management: Apartments For Rent
- Trovit: Houses and apartments for sale and for rent
- Rentals.ca 🙂 Apartments, Condos and Houses for Rent Across Canada
- Winnipeg Apartments, Condos & House Rentals
- Winnipeg Apartments for Rent – Available Apartments
- Affordable Apartment, Housing, Rental Properties, Guides for Tenants and Landlords in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Apartments for Rent in Winnipeg, MB with 921 Rentals
- 🏠 Apartments & Condos for Sale or Rent in Winnipeg (great for finding low budget rentals but be cautious and avoid paying before seeing the apartment)
- University of Manitoba Off-Campus Housing
- Rent Canada
- Pet-Friendly Housing